/boot partition keeps getting full so I must regularly clean it.
- Show current linux kernel used
- Show all installed kernels
dpkg --list | grep linux-image
- Remove old kernels which are no longer in use
sudo apt-get remove linux-image-xxxx
xxxx) with the unused version numbers
- For good measure, clean unused packages
sudo apt-get autoremove
- Optional: if the GRUB boot list is full of old kernel entries, update it by running
Check out these articles for more info:
Was this post helpful?
Powered by Devhats